It's a Micro World after all is a blog dedicated to discussing pretty much whatever I feel like. When I delve into scientific matters it will primarily be discussing microbiology (agricultural, bioenergy, and environmental focus). Otherwise, I'll probably ramble on about sports and life.
My posts are presented as opinion and commentary and do not represent the views of LabSpaces Productions, LLC, my employer, or my educational institution.
Please wait while my tweets load
1. I hate sore losers, and Joe Miller is a sore loser. Underlined emphasis mine.
Murkowski claimed victory last week when a hand count of write-in ballots by the state Division of Elections showed she led Miller by more than 10,000 votes. Even subtracting the ballots challenged by Miller's representatives, Murkowski still led by more than 2,100 votes.
2. Part of me wonders if the Cold War is coming back. But this time, it's China we're facing off against. I imagine these issues with the Korea's are certainly going to cast a pall over the next year or more.
3. And this article doesn't make my reflection on point #2 seem all that crazy, though a Cold War is much more preferable than an Asian/World War.
4. I'm a bit late on blogging the rest of my notes on the #ASCMtg, but I'm going to get to them. I promise. I also owe everybody two extra recipes for the Donor's Choose campaign. The delays couldn't be helped though ... these manuscripts pay the bills.
5. I really want to start a discussion on manuscript writing, in particular focusing on the writing of Results and Discussion sections. It's on my list of things to do, and it'll get done ... I just need to pull some more resources to bolster my own opinion.
6. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving tomorrow.
This post has been viewed: 110 time(s)